1pcs 2A 2CH Dia 22mm Conductive Brush Rotating Electric Slipring
- Diameter: 22mm
- Speed: up to 200rpm
- Channel number: 2 Channels for option
- Rated voltage: 220VAC/DC
- Rated current: 2A/channel
- Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +60 ℃
- Contact material: Gold/Gold
- Wire length: standard 200mm
- Compressive strength: between the two channels≥500V 50Hz
- Insulation resistance: 1000MΩ/500VDC
- Dynamic resistance fluctuation value: minimum 10mΩ
- Shell material: Engineering plastics
- Working life: ≥5 million rpm(depending on the working environment and speed)
●Low contact resistance
●Low working noise
●360 degree unlimited rotation
◆Slip ring is an electromechanical component that can transmit energy and data signals from a fixed device to a rotating device. It is also called a conductive ring, brush, slip ring, rotating electric joint or electric rotating joint. It is a precision power transmission device that realizes the image, data signal and power transmission of two relative rotating mechanisms.
It is used in electromechanical systems that require unrestricted continuous rotation of current and data signals.
◆It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system design, and avoid possible damage caused by wire rotation.
◆The slip ring can be installed in the center of rotation of the equipment and consists of rotating (rotor) and stationary (stator).
1pcs * slip ring